Friday, November 25, 2005

Advanced Directives and my Mom

My mother is redoing her durable power of attornery for health care. This has been a two week ongoing procress. She wants to be sure it's correct, so we are going over it - again to be sure it's right.

This brings me to my topic - the need for all of us to have a durable power of attornery for healthcare. Any one of us could find ourselves in a sitution where we are not able to make our own wishes known. And, spending time with our collective heads in the sand is not a solution.

To that end I am linking to a Advance Healthcare Directive. Take a minute to look it over. Make a copy and fill it out. There is a nice peace of mind associated with taking care of at least one "what if".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.